Thursday, September 16, 2004

My imaginary boyfriend, Anderson Cooper

There is a new love in my life. A witty, urbane telecaster. His name is Anderson Cooper. Now don't be concerned that my love for my new imaginary boyfriend, Anderson, beats out the love for my continual imaginary boyfriend, George Clooney. That could NEVER happen! I will always be true to George.

However, that Anderson is pretty cool, too. Except for when he must be subjected to violent weather! His heartless bosses at CNN keep putting my precious Anderson in harm's way by making him broadcast live during hurricanes! Last night, he was tossed left. He was blown right. He got very, very wet. And he must have been cold. He SEEMED to be having fun, but how do we know that our valiant Anderson was not just putting on a brave face? I worry for him. I do.

No comments: