These thoughts are purely random, as befits the name of this site:
1) Chris Heinz and his brother are both cute. Cuuuuuuute. However, neither one of them can dance. The camera caught them the other night trying to boogie and it was a sad, sad sight.
2) I want a president who can do CPR on hamsters. An unusual trait, but a good one to have.
3) Dang! Dan Rather is wacky! I was listening to him yammer on after Kerry's speech and Rather started commenting on how sweaty Kerry was. Then Rather was quoting from his old English teacher. About perspiration.
4) I liked Teresa Heinz' red dress. I did.
5) Did you know that John Kerry was in Vietnam? And wounded? Gosh, they have barely mentioned that AT ALL.