Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Syriana" and Golden Globes

Went to see the movie "Syriana" the other night, which stars my Fantasy Boyfriend, George Clooney. Enjoyed it, although I really have no idea what it is about.

Oil is bad, the U.S. government can be dirty and it hurts to be tortured. That is pretty much what I picked up from the movie. Still, I enjoyed it, in a confused way.

--

In happy, exciting, fabulous news - Clooney's movie "Good Night and Good Luck" picked up FOUR Golden Globe nominations today!!!!!!!! This includes Best Drama, Best Screenplay and Best Director. You know where I will be on Jan. 16!!!!! Parked in front of the TV! Clooney also picked up a Best Supporting Actor nomination for "Syriana," which shows that even though no one knows what is going on in the movie, we can all figure out that Clooney is a good actor in it.

No comments: