Tuesday, November 22, 2005

George Clooney's new movie is out - "Syriana"

My Fantasy Boyfriend, George Clooney, is starring in ANOTHER new movie. This is the one where he hurt his neck doing a stunt and injured his spinal cord, causing him to have blinding headaches!

He was at a premiere party in NYC the other night. Sadly, I was not there. But this article in the New York Times gives a lovely description, including how middle-aged women offer to leave their husbands for George and how sometimes he feels like a monkey.

Meanwhile, Kenny from New York, a friend of a friend, went to the Four Seasons hotel bar on Nov. 17. George was there! He stood about five feet away from Kenny. Of course, I demanded details of Kenny. Apparently, George was wearing a black shirt and sport coat (similar to what he wore on "Letterman" last night). He "stands out in a room," I am told. More importantly, if Kenny were gay, he said "I'd do him."

No comments: