Monday, June 27, 2005

"Little House on the Prairie" Reunion

I LOVED that show. When I was 10, I wrote a fan letter to Melissa Gilbert (Laura) and she WROTE ME BACK. Well, I got an autographed picture back. But whatever.

Did you know that author Laura Ingalls Wilder was born in February 1867 - exactly 100 years before me? I think that is cool, since I am a writer, too.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=886557

Cast of 'Little House on the Prarie' Will Reunite for a Western Film Festival

The Associated Press

Jun. 27, 2005 - The cast of "Little House on the Prarie" will reunite this weekend in Tombstone, a town known for its old West roots.

Melissa Gilbert, who played Laura Ingalls Wilder, is scheduled to reunite with Dean Butler (Almanzo Wilder) and Alison Arngrim (Nellie Oleson) during the Tombstone Western Film Festival that runs Friday through July 4.

No comments: